If you need answers to your questions from an experienced professional with over 25-years experience hands-on experience working with the NCAA, NAIA, and NJCAA compliance rules, we offer affordable fee-based options for you. You can be assured that the information and advice you receive is accurate.
- When you need quick, simple answers to concise questions, we offer fee-based confidential E-Consults where Rick Allen answers your questions via email within 24 hours.
- When answers to your questions require more information and are more complex, we offer fee-based confidential personalized consultations with Rick Allen via phone or conference call if both parents and athlete will be involved in the consult.
- Ask Rick Answer Center where you can find answers in a Q&A Library AND submit your questions via a special members only webform. Located in Informed Athlete University – our new Resource & Learning Center.
Some of the topics we typically discuss include:
- Prior to a recruiting visit – The specific questions you should ask coaches, academic advisors,etc. during a recruiting visit.
- After a recruiting visit – Review visit and answer questions on offers and scholarships.
- Medical Red-shirt Issues – Your student-athlete is injured and you need advice on things to consider and how it affects your son or daughter’s athletic scholarship.
- Eligibility issues related to any questions you have regarding your son or daughter’s specific academic or athletic situation.
- Your rights in the Transfer Process including specific steps to take and what to say if the athlete wants to transfer or if scholarships aren’t renewed.
- Waivers including Medical Hardship and Transfer Waivers – We answer your questions and can assist in the preparation of the waiver.
- Any other situation that you need objective and expert advice related to athletic, academic, scholarship, transfer, and recruiting issues.