In a recent post, I shared that NCAA Division I has extended their recruiting Dead Period for all sports through June 30.
In contrast, NCAA Division II has announced that they will enter a Quiet Period starting June 1 and continuing until June 30.
During the Quiet Period, Division II coaches:
- Can invite recruits to visit campus
- Can have face-to-face interaction with recruits and their family members on campus.
- Can host camps and clinics on their campuses.
- Coaches are still prohibited from conducting off-campus recruiting activities.
- Keep in mind that decisions by colleges regarding whether and when to permit these activities will be guided by campus policies and state and local health authorities.
- Certain Division II conferences may also choose to impose more restrictions on campus activities than are permitted during a Quiet Period.
Schedule a confidential Recruiting Rules consultation online to make sure you’re up to date on what activities are permissible. You can also call us at 913-766-1235 or send an email to email@example.com.