In this downloadable booklet, Rick Allen explains:
- What the NCAA National Letter of Intent is,
- What the NCAA rules are regarding when you can sign,
- Who is eligible to sign an NLI,
- How long an NLI is valid, and
- How an NLI works as it relates to a scholarship agreement.
Bonus Gift: In addition to the booklet you’ll also receive an info sheet answering the question: “What exactly is the NCAA National Letter of Intent and how is it different from the NAIA and NJCAA Letter of Intent Programs.”