October 15th opens up opportunities for recruitable athletes in all NCAA Division I sports to take additional official visits to DI schools:
Up to 5 official visits can be taken prior to October 15th and 5 more official visits can occur after October 15th.
Athletes who qualify include:
- Current four-year college athletes who are planning to transfer to an NCAA D1 program.
- Athletes who have completed high school, but may have chosen to take a gap year and have delayed their college enrollment, or
- Two-year college athletes.
- If you are a currently enrolled two-year college student-athlete,
- Were a Non-Qualifier for Division I (based on your high school academic performance)
- And are in your first year as a full-time student at a two-year college,
You’re not allowed to take an official visit to a Division I university until you complete your freshman year at the two-year college.
Have Questions & Need Advice?
Schedule a confidential Recruiting Rules Consult online, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 913-766-1235.