In some sports, the NCAA National Letter of Intent Signing Period timeline is changing with the upcoming November 14th signing date. In the past, the Fall signing period was only one-week long and there was a separate Spring signing period in April.
Starting with this signing period, high-school athletes in all sports other than basketball and football will be able to sign an NLI any time between November 14th and next August 1st.
Signing periods for NCAA Basketball and Football are:
- NCAA Division I Basketball early signing period is November 14 – November 21, 2018.
- NCAA Division I Basketball regular signing period is April 17 2019 – May 15, 2019.
- NCAA Division I Football early signing period is December 19 – December 21, 2018.
- NCAA Division I & II mid-year signing period for JUCO Transfers is December 19 – January 15, 2019.
- NCAA Division I Football regular signing period is February 6 – April 1, 2019.
- NCAA Division II Football regular signing period is February 6 – August 1, 2019.
Also, effective November 1, junior colleges that are members of the NJCAA can offer their NJCAA Letter of Intent to high school seniors in all sports other than Football.
For questions about the National Letter of Intent or about athletic scholarships in general, contact us at email@example.com or 913-766-1235.