https://i0.wp.com/informedathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/informed-athlete-blog-cover-transfers-gold-blog-500-500.png?fit=340%2C340&ssl=1 340 340 Informed Athlete https://informedathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo2.png Informed Athlete2022-11-15 10:53:352022-11-15 16:01:52NCAA DI Transfer Portal Windows Updates for Fall Sport Athletes
NCAA DI Transfer Portal Windows Updates for Fall Sport Athletes
NCAA Division I Transfer Portal Windows for Fall sport athletes:
- Cross Country: Nov. 13 through Dec. 27
- Field Hockey: Nov. 7 through Dec. 21
- FBS Football: Dec. 5 through Jan. 18
- FCS Football: Nov. 21 through Jan. 4
- Men’s Soccer: Nov. 15 through Dec. 29
- Women’s Soccer: Nov. 8 through Dec. 22
- Women’s Volleyball: Nov. 28 through Jan. 11
- Men’s Water Polo: Nov. 21 through Jan. 4
Also, the Division I Fall Transfer Window for Spring Sport athletes opens on December 1 and closes on December 15. This is for Spring Sport athletes who are planning to enroll at another Division I university this Spring or in the Fall 2023 semester.
A 30-day Transfer Window is also available for Division I student-athletes immediately following their coach being fired or leaving to take another job.
If you’re interested in a confidential consultation to review the steps, rules and academic requirements to be eligible as a transferring athlete, you can schedule a Transfer Consult online or can call 913-766-1235 for more information.